The simple answer is: NO
Buying followers on Instagram is like buying mannequins for your clothing store thinking that this will make others believe that you have many customers.
Your store will look crowded … but in the end this does not work for you and in fact it can harm you.
- Fake followers are not going to buy your product or service.
- Instagram users are sharp and they will eventually realize that you have fake followers.
- Instagram can block you or even cancel your account.
One of our clients had their account blocked recently precisely for this reason:
Once Instagram blocks you there is nothing to do until the “punishment” time is over. In fact, there is no one to talk to and nobody replies on their behalf when you contact them. Despite being part of Facebook, they act as separate companies when something like this happens. So our recommendation is: do not try to buy followers!
So what do I have to do to gain more followers?
- Be patient!
- Generate content that is of interest to your audience.
- Interact with your audience and with other accounts related to your product or service.
- Launch paid campaigns to attract a larger audience to your profile.
And remember that the most important thing about social networks is to form a community around your brand. You want your audience to be real and follow you because they know your product or service, or are interested in it. In the end it is better to have few real followers, than many false ones.